Setting up your Overhead Drill Machine
- Standard and Philips screw drivers
- 5/64 Allan wrench (#2 metric)
- Remove the hose clamps.
- Remove the Philips head bolt
- Swing the activation trigger out of the way.
- Position the hammer drill in the saddle.
- Pass the activation trigger across the trigger of the hammer drill
- Reinsert the Philips head bolt and tighten. (Leave it loose enough so that the Activation Trigger moves freely.)
- Make certain that your tool is straight and against the saddle, then strap it in securely with the hose clamps.
- Insure that the hose clamps do not interfere with the setting switch.
- Loosen the clamping collar with a 5/64 Allen wrench.
- Adjust the ceiling probe rod so that it’s positioned about 2 inches in front of the SDS bit.
- Check that all fasteners are tight and secure.
- Insert saddle assembly into the telescoping pole using the wire bale pins.
- Adjust the length of the pole as needed.
- For jobs with a uniform ceiling height, the foot pedal may be used.
- Position the foot pedal at the end of the pole and fasten them together using the supplied nut and bolt.
- Tighten nyloc nut leaving it loose enough for the foot pedal to pivot.
- The foot pedal will lift the pole about 8 to 9 inches. 2 shots (pedal and without)./li>